United for Change is a refugee-led group in Manchester campaigning for dignity for people seeking asylum in the UK.
The role of our group is:
- Campaigning against destitution and on behalf of asylum seekers
- Promoting and protecting human rights
- Creating and raising awareness
- Raising a voice
- Challenging any form of oppression towards asylum seekers
Our aims are:
- To bring change in whatever we are doing
- To advocate the welfare of asylum seekers
- To challenge oppression
- To be the voice of the voiceless
- To end the stigmatisation of asylum seekers
Click here to learn about our achievements in 2014-15: United for Change achievements – FINAL.
We meet once a month to plan our campaigning and awareness raising activity. Want to get involved? Keen to find out more? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org